Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Two new nephews






I am so lucky to have such handsome nephews- Logan, who was born in May, and Isaiah, age 4 that will soon be adopted by Becky and Scott. They are both so sweet and I love them so much. I am also lucky to have my two beautiful nieces! Rilee and Ashlee bring so much joy into my life, and I am so proud of them.

Things are going good for us right now. My brother Steve got married to Tara (who we love!!!!), and Tyson's sister Jamie and her husband Luke just moved back to Utah. Best of all, Tyson started working in Accounts Receivable at Cover Pools in Salt Lake. No more job hunting anxiety!!! Thanks to everyone who prayed for Tyson to find this job.

3 comments:

Rosie and Derek said...

So Becky and Scott will be able to adopt Isaiah? That's so great!!! And I'm so glad Tyson found a job too, wonderful news!

Annie said...

You forgot to mention your cutest niece of all!! j/k I am glad Tyso found a job and I hope he is liking it.

powellpig2000 said...

Thanks for the nice coments about the kids. I think they are pretty col too!