Thursday, November 11, 2010

Waiting

It's usually not too hard to wait. But yesterday I met the cutest little girl. She is two years old, and what a charmer! I'm usually pretty good at stifling those "motherly feelings" but this baby just melted my heart. So today, it's hard to wait. I checked our Parent Profiles website, and another person added us as a favorite since last time I checked. That should be encouraging, right? I'm not sure what it is. It makes me think, are they really considering us? Is this the one? I've accepted the fact that most people have to wait a long time for a baby. And I can't possibly be judgemental of the girls that keep their babies, because I don't know that I could place my baby for adoption. So, we'll continue to wait, and wonder. . .

4 comments:

Jenelle said...

I admire you! You have a great attitude and are so patient. We love you guys! Have a great week!

Rosie and Derek said...

Oh Katie, I'm so sorry-- I know it's SO hard to wait. We're hoping and praying for you. Love you!

natalie and london said...

Oh my gosh, Katie this is so exciting! I did not know you were adopting. London and I will keep you in our prayers, and I would LOVE to talk to you about it sometime.... You are going to be such a wonderful mom!

Heather Anne said...

Katie!
I think about you guys every day and about the adoption process. You will make GREAT parents and I can't help but think that your little someone is coming soon. We keep you in our prayers. You have such a great attitude!!!
Hugs.....