Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Disneyland 2009


We just got back from the "Happiest Place on Earth" with Tyson's family! We had a great time and stayed just across the street from the park. My cousin Emily met me and Tyson and Justin at Universal Studios on one of the days, and it was great to see her. Coming home made me grumpy! I think I'm almost over it now.



Have you ever taken the color code personality test? I am extremely blue, and I thought my husband of 2 1/2 years was white. I was wrong. It all makes sense, but I didn't know until the other day that Tyson is yellow. No wonder he loves to have fun, duh!! I'm glad I finally clued in. I thought that was kinda funny. I am thankful for my loving, loyal, and FUN husband!!! :)

5 comments:

Marci said...

I'm totally blue too. I do have a little bit of white too. Sounds like a great trip. I'm glad that you got home safely. :D

Beck said...

Yeah for a new post! I am glad yo uhad fun on your trip. No surprises here- but your annoying little sis is a serious Yellow with a strong blue in there as well. Everyone was telling me how red I am. ha! Not a single red in there. Just yellow. No wonder I like Tyson so much. FYI- Scott is White as snow :)

Jenelle said...

Glad you had a fun trip! You guys deserved it! I'm mostly blue but also yellow and white almost as much! 3 colors! No wonder I'm such a nut case! No red though. :)

Heather Anne said...

Sounds like you guys had a tun of fun!!! Love the pic of you and Tyson (aka: Wilma and Fred)... that's cute!

Traci Northrup said...

You are worse than I am about updating the blog. Would love to see some more pictures and know how you are doing...
Miss you and dont loose that bet with the husband I want to see you over here...