Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Anderson Family Halloween Party

We decided to have an Anderson family Halloween party last week before Dan, Chelsea and Logan moved to Arkansas. I think we need to do this every year-- check it out! (Sorry about all the red eye.) Becky's friend from Chick-fil-A joined us with his cute kids. We had great food, lots of treats, and even a pinata!
Kyller, Rilee, and Ashlee
My mom walked right past Jabba (Scott) when she came in because she thought he was just a prop.
Dan, Logan and Chelsea get ready for Little Rock

Becky's chicken costume

Check out that mullet!

Ickabod and Logan (Mmmmm that sucker looks good!)

Grandma Leslie and Grandpa Sherm

Steven-- Stop! Hammertime!

David, Sharee, Jabba, and Mike

Becky, Steven, and Tara smartie pants

Cubs fans!

Grandpa Sherm and Logan are all smiles!
WE MISS YOU DAN, CHELSEA, AND LOGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

That was so fun! We miss all of you too. My internet gets hooked up tomorrow so I should be able to post some new pictures soon!

Annie said...

Looks like fun. I am glad your family is as crazy as ours. I am excited for our Halloween party too. I am excited to see madi's face when she sees your costume. It will be great.

Iris said...

What a fun party! And, I LOVE the new picture that you have as your header!!!!

Jenelle said...

What a fun party! I might have to steal that smarty pants costume idea for my costume this year- that's cute! :) I LOVE your new picture for your blog header. You guys look so great! Miss you!

Beck said...

Love your new picture- so cute! That was a fun night :)

Pickle Pop said...

hey katie check out my blog ti got some new stuff that was a good post.:]