Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fun in California


We just got back from a great trip to California. My brother and his wife were our wonderful hosts. We tricked my mom into riding roller coasters, had lunch on the pier at Newport beach, and watched Captain EO 3 times. (I wanted to watch Captain Eo 10 times, but I also love my husband, who does not love Michael Jackson much more than a root canal.)


I really enjoyed spending time with my nephew, Logan. His mommy told me he cried all the way home from dropping us off at the airport and said, "I want Katie come home!"


We had dinner at the Blue Bayou on our 4th anniversary inside Pirates of the Carribbean in Disneyland. I love you honey! Thank you for making me so happy. We make a great team! I am so glad I married you!


It was a wonderful trip!

No comments: