Thursday, March 31, 2011

Debbie Downer Strikes Again

Oh my goodness! Yesterday was a bad day! Sometimes the sorrow of infertility comes back to bite you like a sucker punch to the face! My dear coworkers are so supportive, and knew I was having a bad day. We went out to lunch, and they helped me think of some happy things in my life. My friend Christina (who knows what it's like to be down) loaned me a little sign to put on my desk and I know it's true. "When you see only dark, know the light will soon return." The treadmill is my friend, and I was planning on walking on it when I got home from work yesterday, but I was so exhausted from my grumpiness, I took a nap which really helped. My dear husband even watched a chick flick with me after my nap, and didn't complain when I gave all my attention to a book my aunt loaned me instead of to him. I feel a lot better today. It's great to have the love of family and friends. Hope I can return the favor when they are feeling down!

1 comment:

Rosie and Derek said...

{{{HUGS!}}} I'm sorry it's so hard. I'll see you Friday!